Karen Millen:20% OFF EVERYTHING!Start: 10th May 2017 End Friday 14th May 2017Code: Automatically applied at checkout
May's Color of the Month 2017
- Mint was first used as a name of a color in 1920, in the English Language.
- According to BournCreative at http://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-green/, Green is the color of life and renewal, and is associated with Growth, Freshness and Fertility
- Mint has plenty of benefits in food, cosmetics, medicine and overall health.
- This color is very bright and refreshening!
- As mentioned by Organicfacts.net, when you are feeling sluggish, depressed or exhausted, mint and its essential oils can help! As a natural stimulant, its smell alone can put you back on a high.
- So, lift your spirits and add some Mint Green to your life and wardrobe
- It will have you looking fresher than breath mints :)
The tulle for you flirty midi skirt will take any look from drab to fab. Layers of colored tulle gather at the fitted waistline before falli..
For that reason the fashion industry is also constantly creating new categories in women’s underwear, and by default also allowing a multi..