Karen Millen:20% OFF EVERYTHING!Start: 10th May 2017 End Friday 14th May 2017Code: Automatically applied at checkout
May's Color of the Month 2017
- Mint was first used as a name of a color in 1920, in the English Language.
- According to BournCreative at http://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-green/, Green is the color of life and renewal, and is associated with Growth, Freshness and Fertility
- Mint has plenty of benefits in food, cosmetics, medicine and overall health.
- This color is very bright and refreshening!
- As mentioned by Organicfacts.net, when you are feeling sluggish, depressed or exhausted, mint and its essential oils can help! As a natural stimulant, its smell alone can put you back on a high.
- So, lift your spirits and add some Mint Green to your life and wardrobe
- It will have you looking fresher than breath mints :)
The second cause that is very close to my heart is feminism and women’s rights. You may have seen the feminist shirts that we launched at ..