Karen Millen:20% OFF EVERYTHING!Start: 10th May 2017 End Friday 14th May 2017Code: Automatically applied at checkout
April's Color of the Month 2017
- According to Merriam-Webster, Amaranth Pink is a deep purplish pink that is bluer and stronger than average orchid rose.
- Amaranth pink was first used in English, as the name of a color, in 1905.
- The word amaranth comes from the amaranth plant.
- It is a tall plant that can grow up to six feet tall.
- It is broad leafed and comes in different sizes, shapes, and colors.
This color is very soft and feminine, and will make you feel and look like a beautiful Empress!
What better way to celebrate this Easter Month by adding some Amaranth Pink to your wardrobe! Also, this unique color will make for a great lip color, nail color, or a cool eyeshadow. Dress it up anyway you like. So, plant this amaranth pink seed into your life now!
Fashion icon Carla Fendi died on Monday in Rome from unspecified ... totally determined to make her small family company an international on..